St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
In 1999 St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. Today, our collegiate members play a critical role in our fundraising for St. Jude with campus events such as Delta Dodgeball, D-Hop and Delta Desserts. Our alumnae chapters support local and regional children’s hospitals and pediatric cancer initiatives across North America and we partner together to support St. Jude’s Walk/Run and Memphis Marathon by forming teams, raising money and volunteering at these events.
Tri Delta 4 St. Jude
- More than $75 million raised in support of St. Jude’s mission to find cures and save children since the partnership began in 1999.
- In 2014, Tri Delta made one of the single largest commitments by a St. Jude partner, pledging $60 million in 10 years. In honor of this commitment, St. Jude named its on-campus, short-term housing facility Tri Delta Place.
- In 2013, Tri Delta celebrated raising $15 million in 3 ½ years to name the Specialty Clinic at St. Jude.
- In 2010, Tri Delta successfully completed its $10 million in 10 years commitment in just 4 years to name the Bone Marrow Transplant Patient Care Floor.
- In 2005 Tri Delta raised $1 million to endow the hospital’s teen room.
Two of our sisters, Sofia Linthicum and Tanner Tyndall, went to Memphis to visit the St.Jude hospital and meet with other Tri Delta sisters to celebrate our shared commitment to supporting St. Jude this summer. This visit was a national celebration of Tri Delta chapters that have helped raise $60 million for St.Jude in eight years. This is the single largest commitment ever completed by a St. Jude partner. In honor of this momentous pledge, St. Jude named its on-campus, short-term housing facility Tri Delta Place.